Need expert PPC campaign management? Here’s why we should be on your team.
For all your paid search initiatives, whether you want us in the background as your “go to” white label team or out front by hiring us directly, you are leveraging a team with a proven track record and millions of dollars of successful ppc campaign management under its belt.
Search Engine Marketing has evolved apart from SEO as its own subject, with its own disciplines and technology, and has its goal the best return on ad spend (ROAS) possible for the client, with very specific short term goals.
For most companies, investing in a paid search campaign and optimizing their landing pages with multivariate testing or at least some form of split testing will identify key areas of profitability, which can be confirmed when consulting any web analytic package.
With this information in hand, SEO or organic search initiatives actually can yield real ROI, because they utilize this data from SEM.
For this reason Paid Search is an excellent starting point for any company and is vital even if involved already in other type of cross-channel or cross-platform campaigns.
Do we do SEO, Facebook advertising, Manage Affiliates, Run Banner Campaigns, Interstitial or CPA campaigns? Yes, but we always start with paid search.
We have one full division that all they do is search engine marketing (PPC campaign management). That’s all they eat, sleep, and breathe. That’s all they do. Millions of little text ads. That’s it.
SEM is what you should outsource to us. Every week there are new changes, new competitors entering the marketplace that need to be monitored, and new techniques that have to be evolved because the old ones no longer work. To be on the cutting edge takes focus. That is our best asset– Focus.
Out of all the 35 or so major SEM firms, most of whom also engage in different activities such as SEO, Affiliate Management, and others, there are very few companies that actually do focus so extensively on SEM. That is why our campaigns are often better, and why we can usually make improvements in almost any existing campaign that is handed to us. Over time we have evolved an approach that uses 27 exact standard actions with quality checks at each step to ensure that your campaign gets launched with speed and accuracy.
In order to be successful at paid search, there are a number of disciplines that must be brought to bear to ensure the best results including the following:
- Pre-analysis of the particular vertical being considered in terms of industry benchmarks, reverse engineering of the campaigns of the competition, and estimates of probable ad spend costs and returns.
- linguistics research both in terms of additional search queries that might be used and semantic evaluation of user intent to give us places where negative ROI is probable, and where we should avoid advertising.
- Competitive intelligence done before actual campaign launch for use in landing page construction, landing page copy and ad copy.
- Tracking ROI to the keyword level in all campaigns and making manual adjustments. For larger campaigns we do leverage technology and bid management tools to help us implement bidding strategies where appropriate, but letting the machines take over and substituting machine reasoning for an actual human never works. We have found that whereas leveraging software to automate certain processes is useful, there is no substitute for a human analyst that analyzes the entire sales process. This process includes the entire sales funnel path of the web surfer, from initial search query all the way to the navigation path on the site, to the end result of a sale, lead, newsletter signup or other desired result.
- Design of landing pages not with the desires of what is pretty and what excites CEO’s and web designers, but what is actually working best for your competitors right now, and what will most likely yield the best ROI for your campaign.
- Multivariate or Taguchi testing, or at least split testing of landing pages and other pages in the navigation path, with implementation of intelligent things to test. This again must be done by a human, even though we leverage technology to perform these tests and rotate probable successful new ad copy and other optimizations into the landing page(s).
- Timely reporting and customer service to make sure that budgets and advertisers goals are met. One way we are different than most other agencies is that we run on a 24 hour service schedule, and you have a phone number, email, cell phone, and instant messenger or your account manager to use so that campaign changes can be made very quickly. You don’t have to wait for your agency to schedule a meeting, or come into the office the next day.
The above are the broad strokes of what we believe it takes to be successful.
Give us a chance to show you some real results from PPC campaign management by filling out the form on this page or calling us at (800) 920-1985.